Please make sure you follow Adult Content policies and creative guidelines.
Adult Landing Pages and Ads will be marked as “X” type in AdsKeeper platform.
Moderation team reserves the right to update the content policies for advertisers and creative guidelines the way they see fit. Please make sure you are always up to date.
Prohibited content and practices:
- Malware, spyware, phishing (including fake web pages with stolen and copied design);
- Browser lockers/ransomware, fake scareware alerts, spam;
- Auto-redirects (Content may not redirect the user to unrelated pages), auto-refreshing pages;
- Expandable ads (ads that automatically expand without user’s action);
- Any file, software or extension, that changes user preferences or initiates auto-downloads without permission (which is not allowing a user to close a page or leave it);
- Providing contact information (phone number, email or residential address, social media profiles, third party messengers, etc.);
- Banners & landing pages must be 18 U.S.C. 2257 compliant;
- Adult websites that autoplay sounds of moans, screams and sexual activities;
- Content or material offering traffic generation or promoting fraudulent traffic;
- Misleading, inaccurate, or deceitful information;
- P2P file sharing, torrenting, or other content violating or infringing upon any third-party intellectual property rights;
Age verification system to confirm that you're over 18 by entering details.
Campaign content and any other additional materials including the following acts are not permitted and strictly forbidden :
- Extreme violence
- Child pornography (photo, video materials)
- Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Offensive, profane material or hate content
- Illegal prostitution
- Illegal escort service
- Threatening language
- Anything that promotes dangerous behavior
- Breach of the sanctity of religion
- Violating third party rights: copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights
- Illegal celebrity endorsement
Prohibited products and services
- Illegal drugs
- Tobacco and nicotine containing products;
- Online pharmacies
- Digital drugs
- Weapons and explosives;
- Toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials;
- Fireworks and related goods;
- Violating third party rights: copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights;
- Psychic services and products;
- Mugshot publication or pay-to-remove sites;
- Access to counterfeit music, movies, software;
- Religious products and services and products that promote religion
- Illegal activities or services (money-laundering schemes and pyramids)
Advertiser is responsible for content, including but not limited to audio, links, text, visual, video, etc., advertising on the promoted web page.
The content promoted should comply with all legal requirements and standards.
Age-restricted content should not be visible to users who are under 18 years old.
If there are no particular ad types requested via creative request, all ads will be designed and ranked X by default.
- Adult creatives must obey the law and accept all rules of 18 U.S.C. 2257
(In order to protect children from sexual exploitation crimes, federal law imposes name- and age-verification, record keeping, and labeling requirements on producers of visual depictions of actual human beings engaged in actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct)
- Thumbnails should not depict: adult content including illegal activities such as :
- Extreme violence
- Illegal escort service
- Thumbnails with disabled people
- Paraphilic infantilism
- It’s disallowed to mention racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual or group.
Creatives technical requirements:
- Image format should be png, jpg or steady gif
- Image size should be at least 492 x 328 pixels
- Maximum image size is 5mb
- Minimum image dimensions should be no less than 72 dpi (300 dpi preferred)
- Avoid unauthorized celebrity endorsements
- Avoid poor grammar and misspellings
- Don’t use animation (any dynamic images or objects)
- Poor design or low image quality will be rejected
- You should have exclusive rights to use images with certain logos and watermarks
- Adult and sexy images are acceptable
- Explicit language can be used in the headline, but must not humiliate human dignity.
(don’t use racial, religious, or homophobic slurs)