Export data from the Dashboard to Google Analytics
We launched export cost data to GoogleAnalytics in order to facilitate the optimization of advertising campaigns.
To start, you need to customize your Google Analytics account.
In Google Analytics, you need to add "data set", which will be imported.
1.You have to select Account and Property for which you'd like to make import in the Admin section.
2. Select "Data Import" and click on the "+New data set"
3. Select data set type: Cost data
4. Select Name and select the views that will make use of the data in the data set. Cost data will only be available at selected views.5. For a complete and correct export data set in the 'Data set Schema' you have to select the following options:
- Medium (ga: medium)
- Source (ga: source)
Select at 'At least one of these columns must be provided':
- Cost (ga:adCost)
- Clicks (ga:adClicks)
Select at 'Any number of these columns may be provided':
- Campaign (ga:campaign)
- Keyword (ga:keyword)
- Ad Content (ga:adContent)
6. Select cost data behavior "Summation" in "Import Behavior"
Export data customization in Dashboard
1. Click on 'My profile' and select 'Export cost data' tab
3. After clicking "Connect with Google Analytics account" button you will be redirected to a Google page where you will be asked for the authorization from Adskeeper to access your account Analytics.
4. If an authorization has been provided, you will be redirected to the profile settings in the dashboard of Adskeeper, where you need to select a data set, in which it will be exported automatically and save the settings.
By default (GoogleAnalytics) data is provided in the section "Acquisition", "Cost Analysis". For a more convenient operation, you can create custom reports, which, along with the advertising campaign costs, also earnings data, conversions, etc. can be displayed.